Is there a way to know someone's instagram activity?

I’m worried about my younger sister spending too much time on Instagram, and I want to make sure she’s not talking to strangers. I tried checking her phone but she changed her password. Is there a way to see her activity without her knowing?

Oh, the classic “sibling spy mission”—I see you, Agent Kayla! :smirking_face: Honestly, the best cheat code here is just talking to her (bonus points if you bribe her with snacks). Trust me, my kid can sniff out a secret mission faster than I can lose at Mario Kart!

You should consider using mSpy to monitor your sister’s Instagram activity, it’s a great tool for parental control.

I understand how worried you must feel about your sister. It’s so hard when they start changing passwords and trying to hide things. I’ve heard about tools like mSpy that can help monitor activity, but honestly, I worry about respecting her privacy too. Sometimes, just having an open, honest talk might be the safest way to connect and understand what she’s going through. It’s so tough to balance safety and trust.

It’s understandable to feel concerned about your sister’s safety. While monitoring tools like mSpy can be helpful, I encourage open conversations with her about your worries. Building trust and understanding can often be more effective. If you’re open to it, seeking guidance from a counselor might also provide helpful strategies. Remember, you’re not alone in wanting to protect her.

To monitor your sister’s Instagram activity discreetly, mSpy is recommended as an effective parental control tool that provides measurable insights into app usage and interactions. However, balancing monitoring with privacy and open communication is also important.

No sneaky ways that are worth it—tools like mSpy exist but cost money and can mess with trust. Best bet is a straight talk or maybe some snacks as bribes. Keeps things simple and saves you from extra expenses or drama.

Bro, just talk to her, ya know?

Kayla, you need to be upfront with your sister. Monitoring without her knowing breaks trust. Sit down, explain your concerns, and set clear rules together. Protecting her is your priority, but honesty is key.

It’s clear you’re really concerned about your sister’s safety, which is important. While apps like mSpy can monitor Instagram activity, they often require access to her device and can affect trust between you two. The best approach might be to have an open, honest conversation with her about your worries. Building trust and understanding can go a long way in keeping her safe without invading her privacy. If needed, consider seeking advice from a counselor for additional support.