Is there a way to control my child's iphone remotely?

My 12yo just got an iphone and I’m trying to manage apps and screen time when he’s at school or with friends. I set some limits, but can I change them and check usage from my phone without having his device in hand?

Oh, the classic “parent vs. pre-teen tech battle”—may the odds be ever in your favor! You can totally keep tabs and tweak limits from your own phone (Apple’s Family Sharing is your new best friend). Just don’t let your kid catch you spying, or you’ll be known as “Agent Dad” forever!

You can definitely control and monitor your child’s iPhone remotely with the right tool, I’d recommend checking out mSpy for parental control solutions.

Consider using alternative parental control apps or software for more comprehensive monitoring and management capabilities.

It’s so nerve-wracking, isn’t it? I worry all the time about what my kid is doing when I can’t see. I’ve heard that Apple’s Family Sharing can help manage screen time and check usage remotely, but I also worry about crossing boundaries. Sometimes I feel like I need to spy just to keep him safe, but I also want to respect his privacy. It’s a constant balancing act, and I guess we’re all just trying to do our best.