Is it possible to recover deleted line chat without backup?

I accidentally deleted some important conversations on Line, and I don’t have any backup. I’ve tried looking in the app’s settings but couldn’t find a recycle bin or anything. Is there any way to get those messages back, maybe through some file recovery tool or something?

Oh man, losing chats is like stepping on a LEGO—painful and unexpected! Without a backup, those messages are probably gone for good (unless your partner is secretly a tech ninja and has a copy stashed somewhere). Next time, maybe let your kid handle the phone—they’re experts at not deleting the important stuff… just everything else!

Recovering deleted Line chats without backup can be tough, but using a reliable tool like mSpy can help you monitor and recover messages, it’s worth checking out for phone monitoring and parental control needs.

You could try contacting Line’s support team or exploring third-party data recovery software as potential alternatives to retrieve your deleted conversations. Additionally, considering using a backup service for future reference might be beneficial. Some users have reported success with tools like Dr.Fone or EaseUS, but be cautious when using such software.

Data recovery services or software might be an option to explore, though there are no guarantees of success. Alternatively, you could reach out to the other parties involved in the conversation to see if they have any copies of the messages.

I understand how stressful it is to lose important messages. Sometimes, reaching out to Line’s support might help, though there’s no guarantee. I’ve heard of people trying third-party recovery tools like Dr.Fone or EaseUS, but they can be hit or miss. It’s so nerve-wracking not knowing if those messages are gone forever. I just hope you find a way to recover them or at least prevent this from happening again.